Tuesday, March 20, 2018

I Make All Things New

We are quickly approaching the summit of the Liturgical Year - the Easter Triduum, from the evening of Holy Thursday to the evening of Easter Sunday.  One thing I will do before this time begins is watch The Passion of The Christ in hopes that my soul will move into the right space to experience this time with the right attitude and focus.  I planned to write today on how this movie spurs that movement, but in Gods providence I found someone who has already expressed this, and in a story much more profound and meaningful than anything I would have written.  

And so I share hoping you to will be so moved...


https://aleteia.org/2018/03/20/seeing-gods-grace-in-a-movie-theater/



May the God of all creation Make All Things New for you this Easter....

No comments: