Thursday, April 14, 2016

Narrowcasting

It's been a busy week here at PX90 Blog Central....we are all trying to finish our taxes in time!

During one of my breaks I had time to read an interesting article over at WordOnFire.org talking about the concept of narrowcasting.  What is narrowcasting, you ask?  To my understanding it is the new way in which many networks are trying to gain viewership:

"Instead of trying to go after the entire American population with a broadly targeted program that appealed to everyone, you could go with a narrowly targeted program that appealed to only a subgroup of the population."

What's wrong with this?  I could add my own thoughts, but my taxes are not done yet, so you will have to click over to the article to find out...

Click Here for the full Article...

1 comment:

bp said...

I only read the blogs by Fred, Sean, Ben and Tim....they are more to my liking than Jim's prejudiced propoganda :)

Bob